Sunday, December 14, 2008

FF Sunday Showdown

We were so busy today that I am not even sure who is leading in the Pink Mom vs. M&M Dad semifinal fantasy football matchup.

First - there was victory. I got the tree lights back on. Though, I will mention I have not yet moved the tree back against the wall which is where this whole thing started last week. I'm thinking a foot away from the wall looks just fine. The cutest part is that M&M Dad had just bought lights at Target this morning (unknown to me), and he and Starshine were going to relight the tree while I was out this afternoon as a surprise. I will definitely say the thought DOES count, because a tree without lights was really starting to bug me.

Jr. Princess and I had fun at "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." She was finally old enough, and I finally volunteered for a play that was child appropriate enough, for her to get to go. She was very excited that it was finally her turn, and, just like her older sister, she was the most well behaved kid there. I love getting to take just one girl at a time places for some special time.

The girls and Dad are ending the evening with a fun game of Volleyball, and then it's off to get ready for the busy week ahead. Though, I will say, M&M Dad is busy with a week of crazy actual work, and I think I am busy with a weeks worth of holiday parties followed by a vacation day on Friday. :)


We'll spend the rest of the week crossing our fingers for Auntie and Uncle. We love you and we're thinking happy thoughts for you every day.
I'm a good volleyball player.

3 comments:

Grandma L said...

Good Morning Shoreview,
Wow M&M Dad and Starshine had a very generous Christmas idea. The tree is beautiful with the lights on.

Love, Grandma L

Anonymous said...

trying to figure this out....

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! I figured it out!!! Hello to all!!!! Wow..that took a long time! MMM those cookies look delicious!