Merry Christmas!
On Christmas Day we woke up at our house. I scratched my head, because I woke up on my own around 7:30 , with no sounds of shrieking children. When I went downstairs to make sure they were still breathing, and found Jr. Princess asleep (???) and Starshine reading in bed with her new desk lamp. When I asked her if she remembered what day it was, she streaked past me up the stairs, which woke up her sister. How funny! After opening presents, we then headed out for the long drive to Wisconsin to visit all the relatives..
Anyway, I have no pictures to post yet of christmas Eve and Christmas morning because Granpa L's computer doesn't like my old camera. But not to worry - Grandpa L got us a new one (yeah) and here are Uncle and me taking dueling photos with our fabulous new cameras! Needless to say I will have to spend some time figuring out how to use all of it's cool features. You can be the judge if the quality of the blog photos improves!
More importantly, here is my new little nephew "baby dude" that Auntie and Uncle are adopting. We are so excited that he is joining our family. He's a super cutie who barely opened his eyes the whole time he was over. I added a link to Uncle's blog so you can follow along with their story.
And here is the quilt I made for my little nephew. The news of his arrival was quite sudden, so I had to go into sewing overdrive to make sure it was done on time!
It was a wonderful Christmas Day with my family and we're looking forward to seeing M&M Dad's family on Saturday.
So, we'll update with our photos of Christmas Eve (on the old camera) when we get back to Minnesota next week. Happy Holidays everyone!
Merry Christmas to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment