Ahh, grasshopper... Here is a photo of how Jr. Princess schooled M&M Dad in Memory Sunday night (that's her stack of matched cards on the left). No joke - he says he was totally trying.
She then picked out her own pajamas for the night (please note that she has the long sleeve fleece pajama top underneath a sweatshirt and t-shirt). Is this her subtle commentary on the house temperature? It reminds me of my youth!
Ok - now I am finally getting to today - Princess Day. Not that we were excluding M&M Dad, but since he was busy working (boooo), we had a girls day without him. The only problem was, I am starting to get sick and my energy level is quite low, so I had to get creative :).First up - the indoor playground where the kids could run off all their "we've been cooped up in the house for way too many days" energy while I read my book (hee hee). Here's a picture of Starshine showing how much fun she had. I'm not sure where the "surfer dude" hand signal is coming from.
Then, there was a Christmas miracle - everybody took a nap! Next came the library so Starshine could stock up on books for the break (because she is a reading machine) followed by painting toenails with sparkly polish. And finally, we completed our cooking project - baking bread for dinner. It turned out awesome. Make sure you ask Starshine what she learned about yeast when you see her.
And now M&M is taking his turn running them ragged outside in the new snow we got last night while I kick my feet up. I don't know how stay-at-home Moms do it.
Merry Christmas.
Then, there was a Christmas miracle - everybody took a nap! Next came the library so Starshine could stock up on books for the break (because she is a reading machine) followed by painting toenails with sparkly polish. And finally, we completed our cooking project - baking bread for dinner. It turned out awesome. Make sure you ask Starshine what she learned about yeast when you see her.
And now M&M is taking his turn running them ragged outside in the new snow we got last night while I kick my feet up. I don't know how stay-at-home Moms do it.We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve tomorrow, and we can't wait to see you for Christmas.
Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment