
Later, we did a little shopping. Starshine was fixated on buying a gumball because of something she read in a book, so we made sure to swing by a gumball machine. They are surprisingly hard to find these days.
I am soooo close to finally posting a bathroom photo. I finished hanging towel bars (and am really hoping Jr. Princess doesn't rip it off the wall like the one upstairs), and the girls created their own masterpieces to replace some tired artwork that used to be in there. Now, I just have to find a mirror that doesn't cost $100 (seriously - ridiculous), or have gold accents. Appararently a tall order. I had a serious Grandpa L moment as I found myself criticizing the quality of the screws that came with my towel bars (I ended up using a screwdriver because the electric drill kept stripping them).
Today we're getting ready for our family Super Bowl Party. I didn't realize we were having one, but apparently that's what the others decided while they were at the grocery store today. Sounds fun to me. The girls have decided to root for the Steelers because they are Uncle's favorite.
As mom was saying I am rooting for the Steelers beacuse Uncle is!
pljhyt567098\\][]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\oiuoiuoiuoiu8oiuloi7uoiuoiu;w21qassdddl
3 comments:
GO STEELERS!!!!!
Grandpa L is very saddened that the frozen tundra denizens did not root for the A R I Z O N A C A R D I N A L S, Since that is Grandpa's adopted team after the PACKERS.
Cute hockey girls you've got there! Looks like a fun outing. And how fun to use the girls' artwork in the bathroom! Glad to hear it's coming along.
Post a Comment