Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hot Sauce and Reading to Dogs

M&M Dad has officially brainwashed Jr. Princess. Yesterday at the store he let her pick out her own little bottle of hot sauce, which tonight she carefully kept at her place. (Notice in the picture that M&M Dad has his own bottle). And in the most bizarre of circumstances, she dipped everything in it and loved it. She even asked for more broccoli (usually one piece is a battle) so she could dip it. I could barely control my disbelief...
Then, Starshine went to the library to read to a service dog. It is supposed to encourage reading in kids (the dogs don't judge), while training the dogs to be around people. Starshine loved it, though Otis slept though most of it. Jr. Princess is going to pick out a book that she has memorized to bring next week so she can "read" to Otis, too.

A fun night...

Closed Circuit to Auntie - good luck tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Grandma L said...

Hello Shoreview-
What a fun activity. Good Job Starshine.

Jr. Princess you never fail to blow me away! M & M Dad I think you out to publish that "get them to eat it" tip.

Pink Mom and Starshine: I sent a comment the other day about the video but it seems lost somewhere - unless I did something wrong and you had to blow it away. so here goes:

Awesome job on the talent show Starshine. Pink Mom, I think you have a back up career should things go wrong with the current job! Really you all made a great day even better.

Love to all,

Grandma L