Today's post will have no pictures or comments from Starshine, because there is no joy.
Saturday was one of the saddest days of my life. I drove my sister and brother-in-law back to the adoption agency to give back Baby Dude because the birth mother changed her mind. It was so hard to be strong when I saw my sister in so much pain. I love her so much, and I wish her dream of a family could come true like mine has. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they find the strength to continue on their journey again.
We love you Auntie and Uncle.
LA Trip Day 5
12 years ago
1 comment:
What a sad post to first visit your blog on, again, I am so sorry for all.
On a different note, am happy to see your blog and will check in often! Cute family!
Post a Comment