She is very excited tonight because she was invited to a Princess themed birthday party in a few weeks. The invitation described so much cool stuff that Starshine requested I save it so she can model her birthday party after it.
Starshine came home beaming the last 2 days because she has received 2 Wolf Pride certificates. Teachers can hand them out for demonstrating Cooperation, Assertion, Responsibility, Empathy or Self Control. We didn't receive any official communication about the initiative, but Starshine reports that if you get a certificate, then you get a ticket in a raffle for prizes. On Monday she and a friend were recognized for picking up trash during recess, and today for being the only kid being a super cleaner in art class. Hmmm, maybe I should make my own Pink Mom Pride certificates, because you can tell by the look on her face that this is very motivating.Lastly, I am sure you are all aware that M&M Dad is a huge baseball fan. Well, he totally cracked me up the other night.... I noticed that he was spending a lot of nights trying to finish his library book, The Perfect Mile. This was odd because he is a casual, occasional reader (not quite like Starshine and me). Anyway, when I asked him about it, he said he was trying to finish up because "book reading season was almost over." Too funny!
6 comments:
Did our package arrive yet?
Auntie is very concerned.
Nothing like a "song" disguised as exercise! Oh, those teachers are sooo clever. I can't wait to see Jr. Princess performing on the webcam.
Good Morning Shoreview
Jr Princess that was an awesome performance. Thank you for sharing your new song.
Starshine keep up the good work at school. I'll bet that Uncle is proud that you got one of your certificates in ART class.
Looks like M&M dad thinks that spring is coming to Shoreview hearlding the end of reading and the beginning of getting outside more often.
Pink Mom - we love your email idea from yesterday!
Have a great day.
Love Grandma L
Auntie and Uncle - no package yet :(.
The girls have been checking the mailboz and front door every day in eager anticipation.
Fun school updates! And life changes here in our home when baseball season begins too. :)
Starshine,
Great Job with the clean-up. Grandpa says you can help him clean up in his shop when you are here.
xxxxoooo G and G M
Post a Comment