Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is Spring Here Yet?

We were going a little stir crazy this morning, so I said let's go to the park. M&M Dad and Jr. Princess walked with the stroller, while Starshine and I took a long route on our bikes. The only problem ... it was below freezing... I'm pretty sure we were the only ones riding our bikes this morning, but hey, we're Minnesota tough!





Yesterday, Starshine had a great time at Best Friend's birthday party. It was a pajama party theme in the middle of the day, which included pancakes for lunch and super adorable matching slippers for everybody. I loved slumber parties at her age - how fun!


Jr. Princess got to start community gymnastics again, which is her favorite class so far. She came home chatting endlessly about the balance beam and somersaults. She is also currently into playing games on the Wii Fit (with a little help). Here she is showing off her warrior pose...


Then, Saturday night was family (homemade) pizza picnic and movie night. We had fun watching Babe, though it raised lots of questions about eating pigs and ducks. Hopefully this won't start some vegetarian kick!


Unfortunately, the evening ended on a bad note. Sometime when I was busy chatting with Grandma and Grandpa L, Jr. Princess came upstairs, took out her scissors, and cut open M&M Dads new packs of shoelaces and proceeded to cut them up. (Huh?) Needless to say the scissors have been confiscated...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think I have somewhat lost my Minnesota tough, I'm embarrassed to admit...

Love the warrior pose, and slumber parties totally defined the elementary year. Her PJs are super cute!

Grandpa and Grandma M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.