We bought the girls each their own length of tickets, and it was fun to watch them ration them. They even nicely shared a bag of cotton candy in an effort to maximize their ticket fun! I wish Dad had taken a picture of our messy faces! You should have seen the poor mom who volunteered for this booth. Her arm was literally covered in spun sugar!
A family favorite is Bingo. We parents like it because it takes a while to blow through the tickets vs. some games where you play for 5 seconds... M&M Dad won a Kemps ice cream coupon (and we are very excited to see what he picks at the store) and Starshine won an awesome blue bell to put on her bike. Blue like dolphins! Jr. Princess and I were a team and had no luck whatsoever.
Jr. Princess, on the other hand, is a cake walk winning machine. She won 2 out of 2 times tonight (and the girls are excited to eat the mini donut prize tomorrow morning), and last fall she won at the Halloween festival. So, I am now checking to see if any casinos have cake walks events, and we are sneaking her in!

3 comments:
Hi Shoreview - Sounds like you had a wonderful evening! Sleep tight! We will be out most of the day tomorrow but home before the sun sets and anxious to hear of your fun adventures.
Love, Grandma L
Hi Everyone,
I'm glad you had fun at the carnival! I like all of the games too but I don't like cotton candy. Isn't that weird?
I'm going to Indiana so I will try to remember to send you a postcard. Grandmas can be forgetful sometimes.
Have a great week.
xxxxxooooo,Gramdma M.
Sounds great - that picture of your 2 girls is incredibly beautiful!
Post a Comment