- The girls did some awesome puddle stomping on Saturday (The boots are still drying downstairs because snow boots are definitely not rain boots. I literally poured a cup of water out of Jr. Princess's left boot).
- M&M Dad and Starshine went on a woods walk all the way to the library, collecting stuff from nature to use at Girl Scouts tomorrow.
- I vacuumed a winter's worth of cereal crumbs from my van.
- I swept a boatload of sand and salt out of the garage with a good attitude (and I hate cleaning the garage)
- We went on a fun family bike ride (after a quick shopping trip to get some new bike helmets). Afterwards we had to change clothes because we rode through so many snow-melt puddles!
Now I am trying to enjoy some zen blogging time, but the rest of the family is playing monster in the bedroom. I channeled moms everywhere when I said - don't come crying to me if you decide to play monster...
It was Starshines idea!
Jr. Princess officially finished her Star of the Week poster. I think she used at least 100 princess foam stickers.
Jr.Princess let StarShine help!
hjjbbzz111234567890nnnnn...,,/;;llll''';[p;lllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmnnnn,m,m,m,mm,mm.,m,,.,
The only bummer was we had hoped to invite Best Friend over, but she had company so we'll get together later this week. The good news (for me) was, we didn't know she couldn't come until the girls had already helped clean up the house (hee hee).
3 comments:
Ahhhh, puddle jumping. One thing we don't get to do much of here. Enjoy your spring break!
Hey guys!!
I think the pencil grip your looking for is called a Stetro Pencil Grip. You can find them online. Auntie is sending some she thought were the ones. The Stetro Grips do have stars on them. Hope this helps.
Thanks Uncle - I'll show Starshine a picture tomorrow.
Post a Comment