Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girls Night Turns Into Boys Night

Well, all that chicken M&M Dad grilled on Saturday paid off, because he made some delicious chicken broth on Sunday so the girls and I could make soup tonight while he was gone at a very rare work social event. He even prechopped some carrots and celery for us - what a sweetie!
Then, after dinner, girls night took a funny turn into boys night when the girls made fake facial hair out of sticker scraps and masking tape - super funny! I loved when they decided that Emmie and Dollie needed some facial hair too!






Look closely - even lambie got a mustache!

I had fun!
Also - guess who discovered this weekend that she could get be in charge of her own snack!

2 comments:

Grandma L said...

Dear Girls (or Boys!?!?!)

You never fail to bring a smile to my face! It looks like you had a great time pretending. Maybe nect time you can get a picture of Pink Mom.

Love you, Graqndma L

Melissa said...

Love the facial hair!